microDev prides ourselves on fully comprehensive website design, content creation and digital marketing processes to bring small businesses online in a way that showcases their unique products and brand.
Our recent e-commerce Launch Package giveaway winner, worth more than £700, was fantastic small business, Too Printy. Too Printy is a creative, customer-focused, Yorkshire-based small business creating themed and personalised A4 and A3 prints to bring colour and personality to your home.
The Launch Package deliverables are a comprehensive approach and ideal solution for a small or medium-sized business, consisting of:
- 1-hour Consultation and client questionnaire
- Basic Digital Audit, covering Too Printy’s current website setup, social media channels, online presence and brand consistency
- E-commerce website design, built on the Shopify platform including theme selection, brand customisation, full home page design, one chosen content page, contact us page, the inclusion of five products and news/blog section
- 2x Bespoke Blogs on industry-relevant topics
- Social Media Starter, 3x social media posts for one chosen platform with copy and custom images
- Digital Display Advert Creation in Skyscraper, Banner and Rectangle
- Full transfer of ownership of Shopify store and handover document
Client Expectations and Needs Met
Too Printy had initially had a webshop set up on Wix, which had a number of issues that made the website not suitable to be taken live, the following were identified by the client and a solution delivered by microDev when delivering the new website:
- Included the same look, feel and style as on Too Printy social media for a consistent brand approach
- Focus on both brand content and products: not just a catalogue to display products, but a customer shopping experience
- Allowed for customers to easily pay through a reliable online portal
- Included variants of products that also change associated pictures when interacted with by customers
microDev also completed additional work outside the scope of the giveaway package to provide the client with a more comprehensive website:
- Added more products to the website
- Added a product customisation fields which can be applied to any product, ideal for personalised gifts and custom prints
- Integrated the bundler app for bundle pricing
- Added custom cart website code to change item totals and display discounts to customers during checkout
- Created mockup banners for the new website for visual appeal and branding
- Setup email forwarding through custom domain and pointed both existing domains to the new website
- Added a GDPR compliance banner
Our Content and Design
microDev is proud to be a Shopify Partner and Shopify Theme Developer, giving us the expertise to use this powerful e-commerce platform to deliver gorgeous, payment-secure and mobile-responsible websites.
Too Printy is now the proud owner of the perfect e-commerce solution for small businesses, with a platform that can be internally managed and hosted by Shopify for just over £20 per month.
The client also received a comprehensive Digital Audit, covering social media, website, brand consistency and competitor analysis - giving Too Printy more insight into target customers, brand strengths and areas to consider.
This 10-page document is a fantastic starting point for any small business to have an overview of their future business growth and potential.
Social Media Posts
We created beautiful social media posts with custom images to show how Too Printy’s stunning artwork could look framed in a room, giving customers the opportunity to imagine how each print would uplift the tone of spaces in their homes.
These were created with Too Printy’s audience in mind, with a clean and minimalist design and provided with copy designed to engage social media followers.
Bespoke Blog Content
Two 600-word, bespoke blogs were provided to start adding SEO-friendly content to the website, and further engage with the Too Printy customer base.
Industry-relevant research, creative feature writing skills and audience consideration was a part of the delivery of each piece. Blogs underwent a review process before appearing on the new website and were positively received by the client.
Digital Ad Set
A PPC Digital Ad Set was completed to promote Too Printy brand awareness and products for if a decision is made to promote the business in this way, in the future. A complete set of 3 ads in Banner, Skyscraper and Rectangle were delivered to the client for use in Google Ad campaigns, designed for effective display campaigns for UK-wide visibility.
These again followed a consistent approach and message mirrored by the website, social media and other content provided throughout the duration of the project to align with the Too Printy brand.
Conclusion and Testimonial
microDev is proud to continue supporting small businesses grow their online presence, and we are excited for the journey that Too Printy is embarking on with a new website, a fresh outlook and new ways to engage with customers. A website which is fully-payment secure, mobile responsive and represents each client gives an online home and workspace for growing small businesses and individuals sharing their talent in the market.
We are proud to always go above and beyond what is needed to give clients effective and affordable solutions, and provide an alternative to expensive monthly retainers and drawn-out website projects.
You can find beautiful A3 and A4 online for yourself, and as a gift, by following Too Printy on Facebook